Saturday, July 9, 2011

40K tourney up in Missouri 7/16/2011

OK, so, Vincent and I are going to a 40K tourney up in Independence, MO next weekend. He's breaking out his Angels Vincente and I will field the Greyhearthians. I have my list pretty well planned out, but Vincent is still debating on a list.

He's got it narrowed down to 2 lists. One is an all-arounder with a Captain w/ jump pack, 2 Assault Squads, a Tac Squad in Rhino, a Sternguard Vet squad in Rhino, 9 Scouts and a Devastator squad. List #2 has the Captain with Honour Guard, both Assault Squads, his Vanguard Vet squad with jump packs and a Tac squad. He's had mixed results with them. I barely beat list #1 with the Guard; it came down to a massive application of firepower. List #2 nearly whupped up some Sisters of Battle a friend fielded. He just ran out of troops.

I'm running a Company command squad, 2 Platoons with 4 Infantry and 2 HW squads each, 2 Vet squads and 2 Sentinals. I'll post piccage later.

No comments:

Post a Comment